Welcome to My Health Online
The patient portal experience is changing. As of December 7, 2020 the patient portal will be transitioning to FollowMyHealth. Learn more
12Thanksgiving Day Holiday – Clinic Hours
Thanksgiving Day Holiday – Clinic Hours
Posted Thursday, November 12, 2020
Please be aware, the following SMA and OptumCare Primary Care locations will be CLOSED on Thursday & Friday, November 26th and 27th in observance of the Thanksgiving Day Holiday:
- Adult Medicine, Pediatrics and Specialty Clinics
- ALL Convenient Care Clinics
- Patient Services and Call Centers (phone numbers: 702-877-5199, 702-877-5088 and 702-877-5125)
The NowClinic is available 24/7/365 at www.nowclinic.com
** All Urgent Care Clinics will be CLOSED on Thursday & Friday, November 26th and 27th, with the exception of:
- Rancho Urgent Care - 888 S. Rancho Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89107 (Open 24 hours)
04COVID-19 Testing & Results - UPDATE
COVID-19 Testing & Results - UPDATE
Posted Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Southwest Medical, part of OptumCare, continues to take spread of COVID-19 very seriously. We are working tirelessly to protect our patients, staff members and our community.
As the demand for COVID-19 testing has increased, we are redeploying our resources to make sure we can take care of the patients who urgently need us during this difficult time. Currently, we are only testing established patients* showing active symptoms. Once a patient has seen their Southwest Medical provider, a doctor’s order will be needed to receive a test at one of our designated locations.
*Established patient of Southwest Medical; or a patient with Health Plan of Nevada, Sierra Health and Life, United Health Care of Nevada, or OptumCare Network of Nevada Medicare Advantage plan.
Please note that testing results can take up to 14 days to come back from the lab.
If you or someone you know has symptoms, stay home and do one of the following:
21UPDATED - Healthcare Center & Convenient Care Locations
UPDATED - Healthcare Center & Convenient Care Locations
Posted Thursday, May 21, 2020
Due to the 2019 coronavirus disease, COVID-19, we are combining some primary and specialty care locations to make sure we are available to meet your health care needs. These changes are temporary and start on March 26, 2020.
Please call us at 1-702-877-5199 if you have any questions.
- Valle Verde Convenient Care - 75 S. Valle Verde Dr., Henderson, NV 89012 | Relocated to Lake Mead Convenient Care - 310 W. Lake Mead Pkwy., Henderson, NV 89015
- North Boulder Highway Healthcare Center at Walgreen's - 4895 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas, NV 89121 | Relocated to Nellis Healthcare Center - 540 N. Nellis Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Charleston Healthcare Center at Walgreen's - 6401 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146 | Relocated to Oakey Healthcare Center - 4750 W. Oakey Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89102
- MLK Healthcare Center at Walgreen's - 1445 W. Craig Rd., N. Las Vegas, NV 89032 | Relocated to Montecito Healthcare Center - 7061 Grand Montecito Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89149
- OptumCare Primary Care at Del Webb - 8526 Del Webb Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89134 | Relocated to Tenaya Healthcare Center - 2704 N. Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
*OptumCare Primary Care Neighborhood Program is still at this location.
Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
16In Person Payments at Corporate Office
In Person Payments at Corporate Office
Posted Monday, March 16, 2020
Due to the recent COVID-19 events, we will not be able to receive payments in person. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are still available by phone at 702-877-5153, but the wait may be longer than usual. You can make your payments on line by logging into your MyHealthOnline account at smalv.com